Skin is the largest organ we have and it is an essential part in keeping us safe from various elements. So this is why it is important to take care of what takes care of us. However many people neglect this and sometimes even consider it to be extravagant. This is father from the truth and taking care of your skin can not only protect you but also make you look younger and help you feel better. So let’s look at some of the advice given by experts.
- Basics 1: where it is sensitive – your face is the first place people look at, so it is important that you pay more attention there. Apart from this, the face has many areas that are very sensitive to touch and even any creams or cleansing that you do. For an example, areas under the eyes can be very soft and tender.
- Basics 2: know your skin type – this is essential and will form the basis of any care or treatment you undertake. The products in the market or even specialised care like deep cleansing facial treatment singapore will depend on your type of skin.
- Basics 3: makeup needs to be removed – not only is this a rule, but you also need to make sure that you use the correct product to get the job done. For example the skin around your eyes is not thick so make sure to use a product that is specially made for eye makeup removal.
- Basic 4: be gentle – getting rid of dirt and accumulated grit might require scrubbing, but you need to make sure to do it gently. No sense in rushing to get a quick job done. You need to take your time with how you apply whatever material you use. Another important factor is to make sure that the products do not contain any harmful or overly strong chemicals.
- Basics 5: drink water: this goes without saying, lacks of proper fluids begin to show up on your skin first and they can make it dry, brittle and prone to damage. So drink up and stay hydrated.
- Basics 6: exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate – this is mentioned thrice, because it is that important. Getting rid of dead skin and other matter is equally important for rejuvenation and healthy looking skin. Use natural products and stay away from micro beads.
- Basics 7: nourish your skin – moisturizing is not a simple marketing gimmick, it is actually very important to keep your skin from damage. The dermis is over 60% water so making sure you use a lotion that helps retain this moisture is important.
These are some of the essentials and apart from them, taking care not to be too much in the sun and having a balanced diet is equally important.